Electric powered pallet truck (2.500 kg)
Innovative work station for relaxed and safe operation
- Dvig (standardni dvižni teleskop)
- od 122 do 122 mm
- od 2,50 do 2,50 t
- Powerful 3-phase AC drive motor for maximum performance
- SmartPilot electric tiller steering for precise and easy steering
- Folding stand-on platform (optional)
- ShockProtect to protect the operator, truck and load
- Curve Control for added safety when cornering
The ERE 225 is the perfect truck for high-performance loading and unloading of HGVs as well as the rapid transport of heavy loads over longer distances. Due to the higher speeds, in comparison with normal pedestrian trucks, goods can be handled or transported particularly efficiently.
The workstation is optimally configured to suit the needs of the operator:
- Innovative control concept for equally safe travel forward or reverse.
- Extra-high sides to the operator compartment ensure exceptional operator protection.
- A variety of storage options as well as a height-adjustable tiller (optional) ensures ergonomic and fatigue-free operation of the truck across the entire shift.
The truck also offers safety and driving comfort in every situation:
- In addition to the soft suspension of the stand-on platform, the entire drive system is cushioned with ShockProtect suspension.
- ShockProtect ensures that the stand-on platform is cushioned against impacts. The advantage: Reduces stress on the operator's spinal column. Considerably less impact on the frame and all technical components of the ERE 225.
- Maximum safety is guaranteed, especially during demanding situations or when frequent journeys are made in reverse, by the enclosed sides and fixed stand-on platform.
- The maximum speed of the truck is automatically reduced when cornering, depending on the steering angle (Curve Control).
Up to 465 Ah high-performance batteries are available for really demanding applications. For multi-shift operations, the ERE 225 is available with lateral battery exchange (optional). If the truck is to be used in very confined spaces, a version with a folding platform is available (optional).
- Powerful 3-phase AC drive motor and intelligent electronic controller
- Foldable stand-on platform (optional)
- Information at all times
- Reduced maintenance
- Safer and more ergonomic operator compartment
- Optimum handling characteristics
- Ergonomic steering
Podrobno predstavljene prednosti
Progressive drive technology and control electronics (SpeedControl) ensure safe and energy saving operation with adjustment to every application:
- The speed set by the accelerator is maintained in every travel situation – even during climbing and descending gradients and slopes.
- The ERE 225 is protected against unintended rollback on ramps by automatic brake activation.
- Energy is returned to the battery during speed reduction using regenerative braking.
The workplace is adjusted to fit operator and application requirements:
- New operator position: when travelling with the forks trailing, the operator can stand sideways and hold themselves steady with one hand on the tiller, and the other on the fixed platform handle, therefore maintaining full control of the vehicle at all times.
- The operator compartment is symmetrically arranged for easy operation by both right-handed and left-handed operators.
- Various storage areas for operator paperwork, clipboard etc.
- A choice of options pedestrian/ride-on operation.
- Reduced travel speeds; ride-on, when side protection/support arms are foldedin (6 km/h) and in pedestrian operation (4 km/h).
- Minimum working area requirement.
- Sprung and cushioned support wheels connected via the torsion bar ProTracLink system, ensure safe handling in all situations.
- Jungheinrich ShockProtect: protection for operator, truck and load through additional suppression/suspension of the drive train. The suspension minimises shocks to the operator and chassis.
Comprehensive control instrumentation gives the operator information at a glance at all times:
- CanDis information display (optional) with additional hourmeter and service code storage.
The newly developed tiller head is easily adjustable to the ergonomic needs of the operator.
- Clear colour coded buttons with abrasion resistent symbols for intuitive operation.
- Comfortable and well arranged operator compartment.
- Contactless sensor system protected in accordance with OP 65.
- Rocker switch for intuitive and safe operation of hydraulic functions.
- Height-adjustable tiller head (optional).
- Easy access to all components through an easily removable one-piece motor cover.
- Activation of maximum travel speed only by suitably raised forks ensures a reliable reduction in wear under the forks (optional).