Our customer DS Produkte, a major European supplier of non-food consumer goods, placed its trust in our self-developed technology by transitioning to the Jungheinrich WMS. Its success has shown that this was right: greater productivity, accelerated processes and reduced error rates in the warehouse.
• Implementation of the Jungheinrich Warehouse Management System (WMS) during continued operations.
• Reliable operation of approximately 25,000 pallet storage locations.
• Fulfilling highly complex customer and item-specific requirements.
• Continual adaptation to growing customer and order structures.
• Modular and flexible Jungheinrich Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Truck guidance system with 35 trucks and radio data terminals for order placement via push mode.
• Automatic replenishment of supplies via finger scanners in the order picking area.
• New warehouse equipment in the form of system and serial trucks, racking systems and RFID Technology.
• Gradual roll-out of the WMS to create an optimal system for all areas of intralogistics.
• Individually adapted “packing” functionality for the processing of packing instructions.
• Minimised error rate thanks to RFID technology at the transfer points.
• Time-optimised processes as well as greater goods and data transparency.
“Now we are able to handle a significantly larger number of orders with the same number of employees and the same amount of time."